On the last Post, several twitter marketing strategies were already toched. Since the latest API Changes that Twitter announced, it is even more critical to have a solid and smart multi-threaded twitter marketing strategy in place.
One Great Service for this is keeko.com
Collet Points inside Keeko, those points then later convert into facebook fans or shares, twitter followers or LinkedIn shares.
The System allows you to follow twitter users in a nicely layouted list
A very Helpful tool is “Mass-Unfollow”. It allows to Unfollow all Partners or Affiliate since was
- 5 Tips to Grow Your Twitter Presence – one of the older posts on the topic of finding followers and gaining influence on Twitter.
- How to Use Twitter – Tips for Bloggers – some of these are more on the topic of getting followers than others – but it contains some useful tips for beginners (particularly bloggers).
- What’s in it for Your Followers? How to be Useful on Twitter – central in most advice on building a twitter following is to create something useful for your followers.
- 7 Ways to Be Worth Following on Twitter – Be Interesting, Be Informative, Be Interactive…. (plus 4 more)
- 6 Tips for Using Your Twitter Profile to Get New Followers – some great tips for fining followers that all revolve around your profile page on Twitter.
- How to Grow Your Follower Numbers to Over 10,000 in a Week – not something that everyone could do but this story of how SitePoint quickly grew their follower numbers might be helpful for some.
- Follow Me and Win a Prize – the Merit of Twitter Competitions – looking at the pros and cons of using contests to find followers on Twitter.