Tuning your product for Success is: Set Userbased KPI and Reviewdates at start
the only way that you can get yourself to pivot is if you make concrete predictions ahead of time.
these predictions need to be:
- Create a Theory. Test the validity with the smallest effort possible.
- The better you run these Tests, the more tests you can run, the further you get
- Try to conduct the Test well, don’t optimize the outcome during the test.
- Overseeable, and therefor calculated on actions performed by a single-user
- focused on a specific task to analyse
- Use measureable metrics, focus single user based
It is useful if these parameters are all based on analytics as a help
Even better is to talk to clients directly
Interesting Statements from the Video are:
the outside expert does not know anything
how are we going to pivot a specific product